Onxeo to Attend Two French Investor Conferences in January
- Oddo Investor Forum, January 5-6, 2017 in Lyon
- Invest Securities BioMed Event, January 26, 2017 in Paris
Paris (France), Copenhagen (Denmark) – Onxeo S.A. (Euronext Paris, Nasdaq Copenhagen: ONXEO), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of innovative drugs for the treatment of orphan diseases, in particular in oncology, today announced that the Company’s management will attend the Oddo Investor Forum, being held January 5-6, 2017 in Lyon, and the Invest Securities BioMed event being held January 26, 2017 in Paris.
In 2016, Onxeo achieved a number of significant milestones, positioning the Company for success in 2017 and beyond. With a robust pipeline focused on addressing unmet medical needs in the treatment of rare cancers, Onxeo is poised to become the leader in orphan oncology.
Onxeo has a promising therapeutic pipeline with multiple assets in various stages of development, including:
- AsiDNA™ – First-in-class DNA Repair Signal-Interfering Technology with compelling preclinical and clinical data – expected to enter a Phase I clinical trial as a systemic monotherapy in 2017
- Livatag® – Novel, nanoparticle formulation of doxorubicin currently in a Phase III study in hepatocellular carcinoma (primary liver cancer) – preliminary data expected mid-2017
- Beleodaq® (belinostat) – Commercialized as a second-line treatment for Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) – recently announced promising preclinical results from studies evaluating Beleodaq® in combination with checkpoint inhibitors as a potential treatment option for certain tumor types
Investors attending these conferences who are interested in meeting with Onxeo’s management should contact their Oddo or Invest Securities representative.