BioAlliance Pharma SA (Euronext Paris – BIO), an innovative Company specialized in the development of drugs in orphan oncology diseases, announces that it held its Shareholders’ meeting at its headquarters on April 8, 2014 and has adopted all the resolutions recommended by its Board of Directors.
Among other decisions, the Shareholders’ meeting has confirmed the Director’s mandate for annual re-election of:
‐ Judith Greciet, CEO of BioAlliance Pharma
‐ David Solomon, independant Board member
‐ Financière de la Montagne, represented by Nicolas Trebouta
These mandates have been renewed for an additional 3-year period, expiring at the Shareholders’s Meeting of 2017.
“With these renewals, the Shareholders have confirmed their confidence in the Board Members to pursue their mission alongside BioAlliance’s Management, to further develop the Company and face up to its growth challenge”, comments Patrick Langlois, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
As of today, BioAlliance Pharma’s Board of Directors is composed of:
- Patrick Langlois, Chairman of the Board of Directors and independent Board Member
- Judith Greciet, Chief Executive Officer and Board Member
- Russell Greig, independent Board Member
- Danièle Guyot-Caparros, independent Board Member
- Thomas Hofstaetter, independent Board Member
- David H. Solomon, independent Board Member
- Financière de la Montagne, represented by Nicolas Trebouta, Board Member
- Kurma Life Sciences Partners, represented by Rémi Droller, Board Member
Voting results of the Combined Shareholders Meeting are available on our website at www.onxeo.com, section Investors/Shareholders’ meeting.